Join us for our first Open House of the school year!

Explore our Nursery Programs – October 19th – Join Now
Still accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year in some classes.

Berkeley Rose Raffle – Click here for Prizes & Winners


Watch similar videos or read interesting articles here.

 & Explore Our School


We are pleased to announce the launch of our 2018-19 Annual Campaign!
This fundraising effort is critical to bridge the gap between our operating expenses and our tuition income. Did you know that tuition only pays 87% of our operating expenses? We rely on our Annual Campaign to make up the remaining 13% and we need your participation.

Berkeley Rose Parents - Give Now  Berkeley Rose Family & Friends - Give Now


Why do our children look forward to coming to school each day, and “wish school went all summer long”?

For the full story read on…


Berkeley Rose Waldorf School has limited openings for the 2019/2020 school year.
Please submit an inquiry form or contact Karen Hunt – Admissions Coordinator, (510) 859-7679 ext 1.

 


curriculum
Programs
events
Calendar
grades
Academics