Visiting the school
We invite you to visit our school, meet our students & families, discover a Waldorf-based education. We receive inquiries from around the world from parents, just like you, who may be new to Waldorf education but would like to learn more. You’re in the right place and we hope you’ll soon discover why our school is so unique; filled with colorful artwork, the sounds of music & song, and children who are eager to learn and enjoy coming to school each day.
Upcoming Open Houses
Our Open House events are for the entire family and will allow you to visit classrooms, meet teachers, and talk with other parents who can provide their own perspective of life within the Berkeley Rose community. It will also allow your child the chance to visit our school, surroundings, meet their prospective teacher and to explore the classroom. Your child will immediately see the difference and you will too!
- October 19, 2019: Early Childhood programs
- December 7, 2019: Enchanted Winter Faire
- 11:15am nursery presentation
- 11:45am & 12:45pm kindergarten presentation
- 1:30pm Waldorf Education through 8th grade presentation
- January 11, 2020: Grand Open House, All grades
- March 7, 2020: Nursery programs
Upcoming School Tours
Tours for prospective parents are held on Thursday mornings, 8:30-10am at our campus. Please click the “Start Here” button to reserve your spot on a Tour or Open House. You can also RSVP by contacting our Admission Office: (510) 859-7679 x 1 or email@example.com.
- Oct 24, 2019 Nursery Programs
- Nov 7, 2019 Kindergarten and Grades
- Nov 21, 2019 Nursery Programs
- Jan 16, 2020 Kindergarten and Grades
- Jan 30, 2020 Nursery Programs
- Mar 12, 2020 All-School (early childhood and grades)
- Apr 23, 2020 All-School (early childhood and grades)
- May 21, 2020 All-School (early childhood and grades)
Our School Tours allow parents (and babes in arms) to visit the school for a morning, to observe the teachers and students in the classroom. The tour is followed by a Q & A session with our School Director and is led by the Pedagogical & Faculty Chair.
Please note: Our tour spaces are limited and fill up quickly. We strongly encourage you to sign up for a tour as soon as possible.