AFTERNOON PROGRAM FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD AND GRADES
Berkeley Rose currently offers afternoon programs for nursery through grades until 5:30pm Monday-Friday. Please note these programs are contingent upon ample enrollment. Please see our faculty page for teacher bios. The fees are payable on the fifth of each month via your FACTS account, at a rate of $19 until 3:45pm and $34 until 5:30pm.
Drop-In Afternoon Program
If families need care unexpectedly, aftercare is available on a limited basis subject to available space with the following rules:
- Parents are requested to email email@example.com for approval by 10am on the same day.
- Your child must be provided with an extra snack and appropriate clothing, particularly on wet-weather days. If your child is in the nursery program, there are additional rest-time items you may wish to provide as well.
- All children who are not picked up from their school program by 10 minutes past dismissal time will join the afternoon program and will be charged accordingly.
- Children in the Afternoon Program who are not picked up at the agreed upon time are charged a $5 late fee. This fee also applies to short-term schedule adjustments.
- Children must be at least 3 years of age to participate in the Afternoon Program.