CAMPAIGN CONCLUDED MARCH 18!
“The smallest thing in its rightful place can lead to the highest goals.”
Please choose your donation by clicking one of the following options:
Those of us who are blessed to have our children enrolled at Berkeley Rose Waldorf School already know what a special community has been created here. We no longer have to imagine a school where our children come first, where imagination guides learning, where our children are valued as contributing individuals. That place exists for us and for our children at Berkeley Rose. Here, children learn to solve problems and speak their own truth, and they learn the importance of social responsibility, peace, respect and compassion.
This has been a year of immense growth for our school, which now serves over one hundred students at two campuses. In order to keep our school sustainable and thriving, we need the financial contributions of our whole community. Tuition fees cover only a portion of the school’s operating expenses and we can’t serve our students, sustain and grow our diversity, or engage with our community without your support.
We are asking each family in the community to consider a fully tax-deductible donation to our growing school, at whatever level is possible for them. Please consider making your contribution before the year’s end to to claim your tax deduction on your 2017 taxes.
- A contribution of $100 provides new toys for our parent-toddler program.
- A gift of $250 supports the upkeep of our outdoor play space for the nursery classes.
- An offering of $500 will provide art and craft materials for our kindergarten program.
- A donation of $1000 will support tuition assistance for a grades student.
- A recurring donation will financially sustain our school and support its future development.
We are so grateful to have you in our community, and welcome this opportunity to come together to translate our shared values and commitment to our children into loving action for them and all of us.
With great appreciation,
The Berkeley Rose Waldorf School Board