Visiting the school
We invite you to visit our school, meet our students & families, discover a Waldorf-based education. We receive inquiries from around the world from parents, just like you, who may be new to Waldorf education but would like to learn more. You’re in the right place and we hope you’ll soon discover why our school is so unique; filled with colorful artwork, the sounds of music & song, and children who are eager to learn and enjoy coming to school each day.
Upcoming Open Houses
Our Open House events are for the entire family and will allow you to visit classrooms, meet teachers, and talk with other parents who can provide their own perspective of life within the Berkeley Rose community. It will also allow your child the chance to visit our school, surroundings, meet their prospective teacher and to explore the classroom. Your child will immediately see the difference and you will too!
- Oct 13, 2018: Cedar Campus, Nursery programs only
- Nov 3, 2018: Both campuses, all programs
- Dec 8, 2018: Enchanted Winter Faire, Hillegass Campus, 11:15am nursery presentation, 11:45am & 12:45pm kindergarten presentation
- Jan 12, 2019: Hillegass campus, all programs
- Mar 9, 2019: Hillegass campus, Nursery programs only
Upcoming School Tours
Tours for prospective parents are held on Thursday mornings, 8:30-10am at one of our two campuses. Please note that starting January 7th all tours will take place at the Hillegass campus. RSVP to reserve a spot by contacting our Admission Office: (510) 859-7679 or email@example.com.
- Oct 25, 2018 at Cedar campus: Nursery programs – FULL
- Nov 15, 2018 at Cedar campus: Nursery programs
- Nov 29, 2018 at Hillegass campus: K-Grades
- Dec 6, 2018 at Cedar campus: Nursery programs
- Jan 17, 2019 at Hillegass campus: K-Grades
- Jan 24, 2019 at Hillegass campus: Nursery programs
- Mar 14, 2019 at Hillegass campus: K-Grades
- Mar 21, 2019 at Hillegass campus: Nursery programs
- Apr 25, 2019 at Hillegass campus: Nursery programs
- May 16, 2019 at Hillegass campus: K-Grades
Our School Tours allow parents (and babes in arms) to visit the school during class to observe the teachers and students in the classroom. The tour is followed by a Q & A session led by the Pedagogical Chair.
Please note: Our tour spaces are limited and fill up quickly. We strongly encourage you to sign up for a tour as soon as possible.